Ode addressed to the Society of Cincinnati, Newport, 4th July, 1801 [electronic resource].
- Ellery, William, 1727-1820
- [Newport, R.I.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Society of the Cincinnati in the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Song in four stanzas; first lines: Hark! Freedom's silver horn, pours on the peerless morn.
Generally attributed to William Ellery. The original, held by the New York Public Library, is inscribed: Written by Mr. Ellery and presented by a member of the family.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 441).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 441
View MARC record | catkey: 3761714