The giver more blessed than the receiver [electronic resource] : A discourse, addressed to the congregation in Franklin. / By Nathanael Emmons, D.D.
- Emmons, Nathanael, 1745-1840
- Boston : Printed by Lincoln & Edmands, and sold at their bookstore, no. 53, Cornhill, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Griffin, Edward Dorr, 1770-1837. Selections
Worcester, Samuel, 1770-1821. Selections
Emmons, Nathanael, 1745-1840. Selections
- Copyright Nov. 9, 1809 by Ezekiel Rich.
"An extract from Dr. Griffin's missionary sermon, delivered before the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church, in Philadelphia, May 23, 1805."--p. 19-20.
"An extract from Mr. Worcester's sermon, delivered before the Massachusetts Missionary Society, in Boston, May 30, 1809."--p. 21-23.
"An extract, with some varaitions, from Dr. Emmons' sermon, delivered before the Massachusetts Missionary Society, in Boston, May, 1800."--p. 23-24
Bookseller's advertisements, p. [2-4] of wrapper.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17449).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17449
View MARC record | catkey: 3761799