The children in the wood [electronic resource] : an instructive tale / by Clara English
- English, Clara
- Philadelphia : Publish'd by J. Johnson, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 64 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Related Titles:
- Children in the wood (Ballad)
- A version of the story in which an old woman finds the children in the wood and places them in a school of industry., Contains metal-engraved illustrations that appear on the same pages as printed text. The title page is wholly engraved., "Printed by Budd & Bartram."--colophon, p. ., Last page blank., "A ballad. The children in the wood, or The Norfolk gentleman's last will and testament."--p. 57-63., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4165).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4165 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 350.1
View MARC record | catkey: 3761815