Entick's new spelling dictionary [electronic resource] : teaching to write and pronounce the English tongue with ease and propriety ... : with a list of proper names of men and women : the whole compiled and digested in a manner entirely new, to make it a complete pocket companion ... : to which is prefixed, A grammatical introduction to the English tongue, also, a catalogue of words of similar sounds ... / by William Crakelt
- Entick, John, 1703?-1773
- Wilmington, Del. : Printed and sold by Peter Brynberg, 1803.
- 2nd Wilmington ed., corr. and rev.
- Physical Description:
- 19 unnumbered pages, 32-161, that is, 460 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Crakelt, William, 1741-1812
- "A succinct account of the heathen gods and goddesses, heroes and heroines, &c. ...": p.-161 [i.e. 460], This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4166).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4166
View MARC record | catkey: 3761854