An inaugural essay on the rheumatic state of fever [electronic resource] / by George Evans
- Evans, George, calligrapher
- Philadelphia : Printed by James Humphreys for the author, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 21 cm
- Dissertation Note:
- M.D. University of Pennsylvania 1805.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8408).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8408
View MARC record | catkey: 3762014