The Farmers' calendar, or Utica almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1810 ... [electronic resource] : Fitted for the meridian of Utica--North latitude 43° 10'--West longitude 74° 56'. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Utica [N.Y.] : Printed and sold, by Seward and Williams. Sold also by Myron Holley, J.D. Bemis, Canandaigua, J. Bogert & Co. Geneva, and L. Kellogg, Manlius. Great allowance made to wholesale purchasers, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- Advertised in the Patriot, Utica, Oct. 10, 1809.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17485).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17485
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6298
View MARC record | catkey: 3762139