The Fashionable professor [electronic resource].
- Boston : Printed and sold by Lincoln & Edmands, no. 53, Cornhill. Who publish a great variety of cheap religious tracts. The charitable, resident in any part of the Union, who purchase for distribution, will find their orders liberally and promptly answered, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 17 cm.
- Boston series of cheap religious tracts, ; no. 15
- Caption title. Series statement at head of title., "Price, 31 cents a doz. 2 dols. a hundred."--p. 8., "Self-examination," p. 5, in verse., "Tokens of perdition."--p. -7., "The evil heart," p. 8, in verse., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20089).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20089
View MARC record | catkey: 3762150