A tribute of respect to the memory of Miss Hannah Bull [electronic resource] / By a female friend
- Female friend
- [Hartford] : [Printed by Elisha Babcock], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Verse of 101 lines; first line: How dark this midnight hour. ...
Dated: Mercury Office, Hartford, April 15th, 1809.
Presumably printed by Elisha Babcock, printer of the American Mercury, Hartford, Conn., in 1809.
Text printed in two columns, with ornamental border at head and foot.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50969).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50969
View MARC record | catkey: 3762212