The doctrines of grace and justice equally essential to the pure Gospel [electronic resource] : with some remarks on the mischievous divisions caused among Christians by parting those doctrines / by John Fletcher
- Fletcher, John, 1729-1785
- Stockbridge [Mass.] : Printed at the Herald office, 1810.
- 1st American ed.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages
- "Being an introduction to a plan of reconciliation between ... Calvinists and ... Arminians."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20124).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20124
View MARC record | catkey: 3762343