A sermon, preached May 11, 1808, at the ordination of the Rev. Ebenezer Hubbard, over the Second Church and Society in Newbury [electronic resource] / By Timothy Flint, pastor of the church at Lunenburgh
- Flint, Timothy, 1780-1840
- Newburyport [Mass.] : From the press of E.W. Allen, (Sold at the book-store of Thomas & Whipple, no. 2, State-Street.), July---1808.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stone, Eliab, 1737-1822, Dana, Samuel, 1778-1864, and Second Church of Christ (Newbury, Mass.)
- Parentheses substitued for square brackets in title transcription., "A charge, by the Rev. Eliab Stone, of Reading."--p. -32., "Right hand of fellowship. By the Rev. Mr. Dana, of Marblehead."--p. -36., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15024).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15024
View MARC record | catkey: 3762366