The Following is submitted to the candid and serious consideration of the independent electors of the state of New-York [electronic resource].
- [Poughkeepsie, N.Y.?] : [publisher not identified], [1801?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Party (N.Y.)
- Criticizing gubernatorial candidate George Clinton, especially his relationship with his son-in-law, "a cunning, artful, intriguing Frenchman, commonly called Citizen Genet."
Signed: An independent elector of the Middle D[istrict?]
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 506).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 506
View MARC record | catkey: 3762381