A preached Gospel succeeded by the united efforts of pastor and people [electronic resource] : A sermon, pronounced before the inhabitants of Petersham, on the 17th of January, 1802, being the first Sabbath after the author's ordination to the work of the ministry in that town. / By Festus Foster. ; Published at the request of the audience. ; [Twelve lines of verse].
- Foster, Festus, 1776-1845
- Printed at Greenfield, Massachusetts : By Thomas Dickman, MDCCCII. [i.e., 1802]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 21 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2238).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2238
View MARC record | catkey: 3762430