The coquette; or, The history of Eliza Wharton [electronic resource] : a novel; founded on fact. / By a lady of Massachusetts
- Foster, Hannah Webster, 1759-1840
- Uniform Title:
- Charlestown [Mass.] : Printed by Samuel Etheridge, for E. and S. Larkin, no. 47, Cornhill, Boston, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 261 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm
- An epistolary novel by Hannah Webster Foster, based on the alleged relationship between Elizabeth Whitman and Pierpont Edwards.
Copyright July 11, 1797 by Ebenezer Larkin. Copyright statement appears on p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2239
Wright, L.H. American fiction, 1774-1850 (2nd ed.), 987
View MARC record | catkey: 3762432