Franklin's Way to wealth, or, "Poor Richard improved." [electronic resource].
- Saunders, Richard, 1706-1790
- Uniform Title:
- Way to wealth
- Philadelphia : Published by Jacob Johnson, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : illustrations
- Caption title: The way to wealth., "Dickinson, printer, Whitehall."--verso of title page., "Advice to a young tradesman, from an old one. By Dr. Benjamin Franklin."--p. -43., "Pro bono publico. A new way of paying old debts."--p. -53., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15041).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15041 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 422.1
View MARC record | catkey: 3762475