Proceedings of the Grand Lodge of Kentucky [electronic resource] : held at the Mason's Hall, in the town of Lexington, August, A.L. 5807, A.D. 1807
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Kentucky
- Lexington [Ky.] : Printed by Daniel Bradford, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12606).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12606
View MARC record | catkey: 3762532