Extract of proceedings of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the State of Maryland, at their half yearly communication, held in the city of Baltimore, on the 14th November A.L. 5803--A.D. 1803 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Maryland
- Baltimore : Printed by Brothers Thomas & George Dobbin, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Vincent, Samuel, Freemasons. Ancient Grand Lodge (England), and Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania
- Caption title.
Signed on p. 2: Samuel Vincent, grand secretary.
Imprint from colophon, p. 3.
Last page blank.
Includes, on p. 2-3, extracts from communications of the Grand Lodges of England and Pennsylvania.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4233).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4233
Walgren, K.L. Freemasonry, 763
View MARC record | catkey: 3762545