A concise history of the Ketocton Baptist Association [electronic resource] : wherein a description is given of her constitution, progress and increase, the intention in associating, the doctrines holden by her, reasons for the names of regular and separate Baptists, an account of the death of sundries, the constitution and order of churches, the manner of administering baptism, of the ordination of ministers, bounds of the Association, the doctrines preached, providing for the ministry, annual meetings, the number of ministers, of persecution, the mode of redress, of circular letters, objections to the Baptists replied to, of good works, and of her civil policy / by William Fristoe
- Fristoe, William, 1742?-1828
- Staunton [Va.] : Printed by William Gilman Lyford, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 162 pages ; 16 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15077).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15077
View MARC record | catkey: 3762667