Concluding address of Mr. Fulton's lecture on the mechanism, practice and effects of torpedoes [electronic resource] : delivered at Washington, February 17, 1810 ...
- Fulton, Robert, 1765-1815
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 20 cm
- "Printed at the desire of the audience", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20176
View MARC record | catkey: 3762703