Gaine's New-York pocket almanac, for the year 1802 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for this and the neighboring states. ... / By Thomas Moore, philo
- New-York : Printed by Ming & Young, (successors to H. Gaine) 33, Liberty Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 96 unnumbered pages ; 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shoemaker, Abraham
- "Thomas Moore" is a pseudonym. The calculations and astronomical notes on the calendar pages are a selection of those in Greenleaf's New York, Connecticut, & New Jersey Almanack for 1802, calculated by Abraham Shoemaker. The eclipse predictions (facing title page) also duplicate Shoemaker's.
First and last leaves pasted inside paper covers.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 551).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 551
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6137
View MARC record | catkey: 3762725