Compendious expositor of English words derived from the Latin, Greek, and French [electronic resource] / by J. Gough
- Gough, James, 1712-1780
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, by B. Groves, 1808.
- 4th ed. improved, with the addition of nearly one thousand words not in any former one.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15141).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15141
View MARC record | catkey: 3763118