An inaugural dissertation entitled observations on the structure and habits of the Lumbricus terrestris [electronic resource] : and a chemico-physiological enquiry on its respiration ... / by Enoch A. Green
- Green, Enoch A.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, 
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages ; 20 cm
- Dissertation Note:
- M.D. University of Pennsylvania 1806.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10499).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10499
View MARC record | catkey: 3763192