Mr. Gregg's motion [electronic resource] : 6th December, 1805
- Gregg, Andrew, 1755-1835
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (9th, 1st session : 1805-1806) House
- Resolution, presented in the House of Representatives, for repealing part of the Tennessee land grant act.
Printed area measures 12.1 x 9.0 cm.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9584).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9584
View MARC record | catkey: 3763212