Rudiments of English grammar [electronic resource] : Containing I. The different kinds, relations, and changes of words. II. Syntax, or the right construction of sentences. : With an appendix, comprehending a table of verbs irregularly inflected. : Remarks on some grammatical figures, rules of punctuation, a praxis on the grammar, and examples of true and false construction. / By Mr. Harrison. ; Improved by a teacher of Philadelphia
- Harrison, Mr. (Ralph), 1748-1810
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, by T.L. Plowman, 1802.
- The sixth American edition. [One line in Latin].
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-107 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 14 cm
- Prefatory advertisement, p. v-vi, dated: Philadelphia, July, 1787.
Error in paging: p. 36 misnumbered 34.
Last page blank.
Recommendation by William Rogers, Professor of English and Belles Lettres, in the University of Pennsylvania, verso of title page.
Appendix (p. -107) includes poems.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2376).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2376
View MARC record | catkey: 3763453