The duty of a minister of Jesus Christ, illustrated [electronic resource] : a discourse, delivered at the ordination of the Rev. David Lawrence Morril, to the pastoral care of the Presbyterian-Congregational Church in Goffstown, March 3d, 1802. / By Ebenezer Haseltine, A.B. Pastor of the church in Epsom
- Haseltine, Ebenezer, 1755-1813
- [Concord, N.H.] : Printed at Concord, by George Hough--, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, Walter, 1761-1843 and Presbyterian-Congregational Church in Goffstown, New-Hampshire
- Half-title: Rev. Mr. Haseltine's discourse at the ordination of the Rev. David L. Morril.
"The charge, given by the Rev. Mr. Moor, of New-Boston, being principally an ex-tempore performance, could not conveniently be obtained for publication."--Note, p. .
"The right-hand of fellowship. By the Rev. Walter Harris, of Dunbarton."--p. -39.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2383).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2383
View MARC record | catkey: 3763505