Universal salvation, a very ancient doctrine [electronic resource] : with some account of the life and character of its author. : A sermon. Delivered at Rutland, West-Parish, in the year 1805. / By Lemuel Haynes, A.M.
- Haynes, Lemuel, 1753-1833
- Brattleboro.' [Vt.] : Printed by William Fessenden, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Universalism indeed
- "The following discourse was delivered at Rutland, (Vt.) June, 1805, immediately after hearing Mr. [Hosea] Ballou, an Universal preacher, zealously exhibit his sentiments."--Preface.
"Universalism indeed."--p. 8. A hymn.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10541).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10541
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 855
View MARC record | catkey: 3763553