Henderson's almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1811 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for the state of North-Carolina, (by Jno. Beasley) ; --Being precisely adapted to the meridian and latitude of Ralegh, 1 deg. 44 m. W. long. from Washington, and 35 deg. 36 m. N. lat
- Ralegh [i.e. Raleigh, N.C.] : --Printed by Thomas Henderson, Jun'r., at the Star-Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beasley, John (Astronomer)
- Advertised in the Star, Raleigh, for Oct. 11, 1810.
Last page includes an advertisement, with vignette, for "William Scott's tavern, at the sign of the Indian Queen, near the court-house, Ralegh."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20318).
- Selectively Indexed By:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 8909
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20318
View MARC record | catkey: 3763610