The History of birds [electronic resource] : [Two lines from Genesis].
- New-York : Printed and sold by S. Wood, at the Juvenile Book-store, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 29 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870
- Ostrich -- Jackdaw -- Canary-bird -- Falcon -- Goldfinch -- Roller -- Penguin -- Kite -- Nightingale -- Thrush -- Gull -- Yellow bird -- Quail -- Wren.
- Introduction, verso of title page, promotes the humane treatment of birds.
Title vignette signed: A [i.e., Alexander Anderson].
Page , 1st count, and p.  blank; pasted to printed wrapper.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20338).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20338
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 534.1
View MARC record | catkey: 3763705