The History of little Goody Goosecap, and her brother, little Charles [electronic resource] : To which is added, the story of Johnny Badboy
- Exeter [N.H.] : Printed and sold by H. Ranlet, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages, 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Error in paging: p. 23 misnumbered 32., Pages  and  blank; pasted to printed wrapper., "New books for children, printed and sold wholesale and retail, by Henry Ranlet, ... The history of little Goody Gosecap ... Price five cents."--advertisement, p. [30-31]., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 658).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 658 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 558.2
View MARC record | catkey: 3763719