The house that Jack built [electronic resource] : To which are added, The history of Miss Kitty Pride: And the virtue of a rod
- Uniform Title:
- House that Jack built
- Worcester [Mass.] : Printed by I. Thomas, Jun. Sold wholesale and retail at his bookstore.--, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Pages  and  blank; pasted to wrapper.
"The history of Miss Kitty Pride."--p. -30.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8649).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8649
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 616.18
View MARC record | catkey: 3763933