Howe's almanac, for the year of our Lord 1804 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated to the meridian of Boston latitude 42 degrees 25 minutes North. But will serve for any of the adjacent states. ... / By John Howe, Esq. philom. ; [8 lines of verse].
- Greenwich [Mass.] : Printed and sold [by John Howe] Price 4 dollars per gross 50 cents per dozen 6 cents single, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Howe, John, 1783-1845
- Howe, the author, was also the only printer in Greenwich. His preface, p. , is dated: Mont Prospect. Sept. 20, 1803., Last page includes an unsigned printer's and bookseller's advertisement., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4405 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 3656
View MARC record | catkey: 3763956