Hymns selected from the most approved authors for the use of Trinity Church, Boston [electronic resource].
- Boston : Published and sold by Munroe, Francis, & Parker, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 179 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Trinity Church (Boston, Mass.)
- Includes (p. 161-174) music for morning and evening hymns and Te deum laudamus.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15290).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15290
View MARC record | catkey: 3764103