Cinderella, or, The little glass slipper [electronic resource] : A grand allegorical pantomimic spectacle. : With new and splendid scenery, dresses, and decorations. : As performed at the Boston Theatre. : The scenery painted by Mr. Worrall--and the pantomime got up by Sig. Cipriani
- Kelly, Michael, 1762-1826
- Boston : Published for the purchasers, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Perrault, Charles, 1628-1703
Cruikshank, Robert, 1789-1856
Bonner, G. W. (George Wilmot), 1796-1836
Boston Theatre (Federal Street, Boston, Mass.)
- Related Titles:
- Cinderella. English
- Without music.
Based upon Charles Perrault's Cendrillon. Text attributed to Michael Kelly.
Includes one wood engraving depicting a scene from The brigand; engraving signed: R. Cruikshank, del. G.W. Bonner, sc.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12302).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12302
View MARC record | catkey: 3764537