Acts passed at the first session of the fifteenth General Assembly for the commonwealth of Kentucky [electronic resource] : begun and held at the capitol in the town of Frankfort, on Monday the third of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and six, and of the commonwealth the fifteenth
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1806 Nov.)
- Frankfort [Ky.] : From the press of William Hunter, printer to the state, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 172 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Kentucky. General Assembly
- At head of title: By authority.
Error in paging: p. 106 mismumbered 806.
"Resolutions. In General Assembly, December 6th, 1806."--p. -168.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12861).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12861
McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 297
View MARC record | catkey: 3764593