Report of a committee of the legislature of Kentucky, on the charges preferred against Benjamin Sebastian [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Kentucky. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- [Frankfort, Ky.?] : [publisher not identified], [1806?]
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Caption title: Report. Legislature of Kentucky. In the House of Representatives: Tuesday, December 2, 1806.
Another edition (Shaw & Shoemaker 10670), published in Frankfort, Ky. in 1806, has title: The report of the select committee, to whom was referred the information communicated to the House of Representatives, charging Benjamin Sebastian, one of the judges of the Court of Appeals of Kentucky, with having received a pension from the Spanish government.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10669).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10669
McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 275
View MARC record | catkey: 3764613