The Kentucky farmer's almanac, for the year 1810 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by George Brown, Jun. of Kentucky
- Lexington, K. : Printed by Wm. W. Worsley, and sold, wholesale and retail, by self, and Maccoun, Tilford & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, George, Jr.
- Advertised in the Reporter, Lexington, for Sept. 9, 1809., Title vignette. The Anatomy is the only other illustration., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17868).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17868, Drake, M. Almanacs, 1776, and McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 327
View MARC record | catkey: 3764633