Kilham & commerce! No eunuchs! No lying pamphlet writers! No tories and traitors! [electronic resource] : ... Electors of Essex South district, The cause of Federalism is now on the brink of ruin ... The Hon. Daniel Kilham ... is a real friend to his country ... Republicans, be not deceived by the statements in the tory handbill of this morning ...
- [Salem, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Kilham and commerce!
- Dated: Salem, Nov. 5, 1810., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20496).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20496
View MARC record | catkey: 3764658