The militia's guide [electronic resource] : exhibiting a more comprehensive explanation, than before published, of the posts and duties of the several officers on a review from a general to a sergeant. : Designed for the instruction of a young and undisciplined militia. / By Larned Lamb, Esq. lieutenant colonel, and commander of the Third Regiment, in the Second Brigade, and Fourth Division, of Militia in the state of Vermont
- Lamb, Larned, 1768-1826
- Montpelier [Vt.] : Printed by Samuel Goss, for the author--, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm
- "A table of contents."--p. [106-108].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12883).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12883
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 932.
View MARC record | catkey: 3764797