The art of singing [electronic resource] ; in three parts; to wit, I. The musical primer, II. The Christian harmony, III. The musical magazine. / By Andrew Law. ; Part third. Published according to act of Congress
- Law, Andrew, 1749-1821
- Uniform Title:
- Art of singing. Part 3
- Boston;-- : Printed for the author, by E. Lincoln.--, 1805.
- Fourth edition, with additions and improvements. Printed upon a new plan.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : music ; 14 x 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Musical magazine; being the third part of The art of singing
- "The musical magazine; being the third part of The art of singing; containing a variety of anthems and favourite pieces. A periodical publication. By Andrew Law. Fourth edition, with additions and improvements. Printed upon a new plan. Published according to act of Congress. No. I. Printed for the author, by E. Lincoln."--added title page, p. .
Copyright Nov. 5, 1805, by Andrew Law.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "Part third." on title page.
"The first number of The musical magazine, or part third of The art of singing, is here completed. ... Additional numbers may be printed upon this plan, and published as frequently as the public mind shall be prepared to receive them."--Advertisement, p. .
No more published?
"Errors. Part first."--p. .
"Errors. Part third."--p. .
"Index [of tunes]."--p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8764).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8764
View MARC record | catkey: 3764893