The Life, travels, voyages, and daring engagements, of the celebrated Paul Jones [electronic resource] : To which is added, The life and extraordinary adventures of Mary Lacy; giving an account of her leaving her parents disguised as a man; serving four years at sea, and seven years apprenticeship in Portsmouth dock-yard
- Uniform Title:
- Life, travels, voyages, and daring engagements of Paul Jones
- New-York : Printed for E. Duyckinck, no. 110 Pearl-Street, by G. Bunce, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 108 pages ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, John Paul, 1747-1792 and Lacy, Mary
- Related Titles:
- Life of Paul Jones
- Running title: The life of Paul Jones.
The life of John Paul Jones "chiefly written by himself" (p. ).
"The female shipwright: or, Life and extraordinary adventures of Mary Lacy; giving an account of her leaving her parents disguised as a man; serving four years at sea, and seven years' apprenticeship in Portsmouth Dock-Yard. Written by herself."--p. -100, with separate title page.
"The life of John Elwes, Esq."--p. -107.
"The life of Sir R. Arkwright."--p. 108.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17916).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 17916
View MARC record | catkey: 3765095