An astronomical diary: or Almanack, for the year of Christian æra 1803. ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Boston in America. Latitude 42 degrees, 23 minutes North. But will serve for any of the adjacent states. / By Nathanael Low
- Low, Nathanael, 1740-1808
- Boston : Printed and sold by John & Thomas Fleet, at the Bible and Heart, Cornhill. (Price 5 dolls per gross--50 cents per doz.--6 cents single.) (Copy right secured.), 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Low's. An astronomical diary: or Almanack, for the year of Christian æra 1803
- At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: Low's.
Advertised in the Independent chronicle, Boston, for Oct. 14, 1802.
Two states noted. In one, the imprint includes a price line; in another, the price line is absent.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Title vignette (zodiac) with legend.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1779).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 1779
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3646
View MARC record | catkey: 3765278