Reading no preaching, or, A letter to a young clergyman, from a friend in London [electronic resource] : concerning the unwarrantable practice of reading the Gospel instead of preaching it.
- Mackenzie, Roderick, 1718?-
- New-Bedford [Mass.] : Philadelphia printed, New-Bedford re-printed by Abraham Shearman, Jun, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages ; 17 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10767).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10767
View MARC record | catkey: 3765387