Republicanism and aristocracy contrasted, or, The steady habits of Connecticut inconsistent with, and opposed to the principles of the American Revolution [electronic resource] : exhibited in an oration, delivered at New-London, (Conn.) July 4th, 1804, on the celebration of American independence / by Christopher Manwaring
- Manwaring, Christopher, 1774-1832
- Norwich, Conn. : Printed by Sterry & Porter, at the office of the True Republican, 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Related Titles:
- Steady habits of Connecticut
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6707).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6707
View MARC record | catkey: 3765467