An oration, commemorative of the late Major-General Alexander Hamilton [electronic resource] : pronounced before the New-York State Society of the Cincinnati, on Tuesday, the 31st July, 1804 / by J.M. Mason
- Mason, John M. (John Mitchell), 1770-1829
- New-York : Printed by Hopkins and Seymour, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 22 cm
- "Appendix", giving the will of Hamilton, his reasons for meeting Burr, and Bishop Moore's and Dr. Mason's accounts of his death: p. -40.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6731).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6731
View MARC record | catkey: 3765615