Tax for the year 1804 [electronic resource] : Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the year of our Lord, one thousand eight hundred and four. : An act to apportion and assess a tax of one hundred and thirty-three thousand three hundred and two dollars and fifty-two cents, and providing for the reimbursement of twenty-three thousand seven hundred and eighty-two dollars, paid out of the public treasury to the members of the House of Representatives, for their attendance the two last sessions of the General Court
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Tax act (1804)
- [Boston] : Young and Minns, printers to the state, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 35 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act to apportion and assess a tax of one hundred and thirty-three thousand three hundred and two dollars and fifty-two cents ...
- Caption title., Running title: Tax act., Title vignette: state seal., Imprint from colophon., "March 7, 1804. By the governor approved. Caleb Strong."--p. 24., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6745).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6745
View MARC record | catkey: 3765684