Resolves of the General Court of the commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday, the thirtieth day of May, anno Domini, one thousand eight hundred and ten
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Boston : Printed by Adams, Rhoades & Co., 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm
- Title vignette: state seal., "Civil list of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, for the political year 1810-11."--p. -12., "Index to resolves of June session, 1810."--p. [63-64]., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20680).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20666 and Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20680
View MARC record | catkey: 3765730