Resolves of the General Court of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, respecting the sale of eastern lands [electronic resource] ; with the reports of the committees appointed to sell said lands; from March 1, 1781 to March 5, 1792
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Boston : Printed by Young and Minns, printers to the state, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 287 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Title vignette: publisher's monogram., Last page blank., "Index."--p. -287., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4610).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4610
View MARC record | catkey: 3765731