Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Excellency Caleb Strong, Esqr. ... A proclamation for a day of publick thanksgiving [electronic resource] : ... Thursday, the twenty-sixth day of November next ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston, this fifteenth day of October ... one thousand eight hundred and one ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1800-1807 : Strong)
- [Boston] : [Printed by Young and Minns], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cut) ; 56 x 46 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Strong, Caleb, 1745-1819
- Signed: Caleb Strong. By his excellency's command, with the advice and the consent of the Council. John Avery, secretary., Relief cut of Massachusetts seal was used regularly by Alexander Young and Thomas Minns, state printers., Printed area measures 49.6 x 34.0 cm., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 896).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 896
View MARC record | catkey: 3765757