The acts of incorporation, together with the by-laws and orders, of the Massachusetts Medical Society [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Last page blank., "A list of the present fellows & honorary members of the Massachuetts [sic] Medical Society."--p. -27., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10829).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10829
View MARC record | catkey: 3765804