Elmina, or The flower that never fades [electronic resource] : A tale for young people. : Adorned with cuts
- Masson, Charles François Philibert, 1762-1807
- [New Haven] : From Sidney's Press, New-Haven, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Translation of: Masson, Charles François Philibert. Elmine, ou La fleur qui ne flétrit jamais, conte moral (Berlin, 1790). Cf. Bowe, Forrest. French literature in early Amer. translation, New York, 1977.
Pages  and  blank; pasted to wrapper.
"Books for children and for schools. A very extensive variety, for sale by I. Cooke & Co. ..."--advertisement, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18059).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 18059
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 823.12
View MARC record | catkey: 3765839