The embargo [electronic resource] : a song composed and sung at Dover. July 4th, 1808. : (Tune--Come let us prepare--).
- Mellen, Henry, 1757-1809
- [Dover, N.H.] : Printed and for sale by J.K. Remich, at his printing office on Dover Landing, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 29 x 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Come let us prepare (Tune)
- Song in twelve stanzas; first lines: Dear Sirs, it is wrong to demand a new song., By Henry Mellen., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription., Text in two columns; printed area measures 20.2 x 15.1 cm., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15579).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15579
View MARC record | catkey: 3765945